- Audition scripts may be checked out from Department Dramaturg Madison Colquette in A260W for one hour.
- Students must leave their university ID with Madison when checking out a script; their ID will be returned once they turn in their script.
- Late and absent scripts will be reported, with the names of those responsible, to the production’s director. Students who do not return their scripts in a timely fashion may not be allowed to audition.
Audition Scripts Policy
Production Scripts Policy
- Scripts for production participants (e.g., cast, directors, stage managers, and designers) may be picked up from Department Dramaturg Madison Colquette in A260W. Individuals must sign for their scripts.
- For scripts/librettos/scores that must be returned to the publishers, recipients are informed that if they do not bring in their materials in good condition, they will be charged $100 (for students, the amount is billed to their Bursar Account).