The following rooms may be reserved for individual rehearsal:
- A200 (acting studio)
- A207 (directing studio)
Rooms can be reserved by emailing Production Manager Trish Hausmann.
- room reservations may be for a maximum of one four-hour block per day.
- requests by undergraduate students must be made between 7 days in advance and 48 hours in advance of requested time slot. No earlier or later.
- department-affiliated student groups (UP, Heping Chinese Theatre Club, MoCo, and BBBTT) may reserve space for the full week ahead. (i.e. request on Monday the 1st to acquire your space for Monday-Friday the 8th-12th of the month)
- faculty and graduate students may reserve space at any time and are not bound to the week-ahead limit.
- priority for room reservations is as follows: faculty, graduate students, department-affiliated student groups, Independent Projects, then general undergraduate use.
- space is at a premium in our building, and reservations may not always be available.
- all rooms must be reserved to be used.
- There are four practice rooms with pianos. Priority for these practice rooms goes to Musical Theatre B.F.A. students and Acting M.F.A. students.
- Classes, rehearsals for departmental productions, and special department projects preempt all other reservations.
- Students are asked to leave spaces in an orderly condition with all furniture placed around the edges of the room; if a room is found in a chaotic state, please report the problem to the Production Manager. Do not remove furniture, technology, pianos, etc., from the rooms for any reason.
Please contact Production Manager Trish Hausmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.