The Indiana University Auditorium provides ticketing service for the Department of Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance including the IU Theatre series and the Indiana Festival Theatre. Questions about ticket availability should be directed to the IU Auditorium box office at 855-1103.
A few snippets of ticket information:
- Plan ahead and tell your friends. Don’t wait for the second weekend to see our shows. Especially in the Wells-Metz Theatre, we frequently sell out the final two performances. Don’t be one of the students in line at the last minute wondering how you will write that paper.
- Student Subscriptions are available through the run of the first show of the season.
- Opening Night/Curtain Talk Tuesday/Saturday Matinee Special: for being enrolled in any class in the Department of Theatre, Drama, and Contemporary Dance, you are eligible to purchase a ticket to opening night/curtain talk Tuesday/Saturday matinee of any of our productions for just $5. Remember, this is based on availability, so when you receive information in class about this great benefit, act quickly.
- Student Rush tickets are available at at the IU Auditorium box office the day of the performance and available at the Lee Norvelle Center box office beginning an hour before the performance. Any student may purchase a student rush ticket for $10 cash with a valid IU ID. Remember, these tickets are subject to availability. If a performance sells out, there will be no rush tickets sold.
- Single tickets: View information about tickets for the current season.
No complimentary tickets are available for participation in production.
For more information contact Director of Marketing and Communications.